Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bobby Jindal

http://merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=127151
New York Times said a few weeks ago, "If Mr Jindal wins, it may mean not that race no longer matters in Louisiana, but simply that…Asian-Americans now fall on the white side of the racial divide.
As a modern political fact, Jindal would have to run as a liberal Democrat to be of any use to humanity.

This provides a decent response. I haven't read much more about this, but if I come across something better, or if I come up with some actually coherent thoughts (I'm still in the process of hanging myself after hearing about this), I'll add.

But I'll add this much, which is unrelated to the actual problem I have with this piece of shit:

Amongst all other states, LA is one that needs a liberal democratic leadership (tons of broke homeless people, and they're mostly black). WHY this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home