Monday, September 17, 2007

and life continues to tempt me with falling into it's structure

and I continue to press against that physical reality, the only reality that I actually know

continue to push it's limits, continue to pretend to tell it to fuck off

but some point will come, when I have to swallow

when I have to say, yes, I admit my physical nature, and I admit that I am a subject of this physical reality, and though structure is violent, that degree of violence is, at the end, essential.

at the end, even I will bow down and pray to structure

but I know that my spent energy will not go forgotten, that it will be remembered as a holy martyr

I know that I will be legendary, the most valiant warrior known to humankind, in this infinite war between humanity and physical nature.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you considered the challenge on the previous post?

17 September, 2007 22:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home