Monday, September 17, 2007

and life continues to tempt me with falling into it's structure

and I continue to press against that physical reality, the only reality that I actually know

continue to push it's limits, continue to pretend to tell it to fuck off

but some point will come, when I have to swallow

when I have to say, yes, I admit my physical nature, and I admit that I am a subject of this physical reality, and though structure is violent, that degree of violence is, at the end, essential.

at the end, even I will bow down and pray to structure

but I know that my spent energy will not go forgotten, that it will be remembered as a holy martyr

I know that I will be legendary, the most valiant warrior known to humankind, in this infinite war between humanity and physical nature.


Anonymous Bob said...

have you considered the challenge on the previous post?

17 September, 2007 22:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home